Alumni & Associates
Follow Texas FCCLA Alumni Group
Alumni Council Officers, 2018-19
Carlos Cruz, President
Shelby Sheppard Kenyon, Vice-President of Leadership
Emajae' Clements, Vice President of Development
Amanda Brewer, Vice-President of Membership
Caroline Wakefield, Vice-President of University Relations
Myriam A. Garza, Vice-President of Public Relations
Nominate an Alumni Member
• Nominations may be submitted by: any FCCLA state association, current Executive Council, current Board of Directors, state headquarters staff, an affiliated FCCLA chapter, or an Alumni & Associates member.
• Nominees may be any past member of the Texas FCCLA.
• A winner will be selected based on the committee’s evaluation of the given criteria. Committee decisions are final.
• The nominee(s) receiving the highest score will receive recognition.
• For award consideration, nominations must be submitted by February 1.
• The winner will be recognized at the State Leadership Conference and are asked to submit a photo for use in the printed program.
If you were a Texas FCCLA member and you want to continue the journey with other members, fill out the application below and submit your dues through the application form. Every Texas FCCLA Alumni & Associate Member is required to pay a minimum $5 dues, however, you can donate more if you wish.