FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl is a three-level, team competition that challenges students' knowledge in the six content areas:
- Personal Finance
- Consumer Rights & Responsibilities (to include Family, Career & Community Studies)
- Technology (to include Fashion & Housing Design)
- Health & Safety (to include Food Sciences & Nutrition and Early Childhood & Human Development)
- Environment (to include Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation)
- FCCLA Knowledge
LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl
- September 10, competition goes live at LifeSmarts.org
- March, state competition in Austin, TX
- April 13, 2019, National LifeSmarts Championship in Orlando.
Questions come from a variety of sources. Preparation resources include resources found at www.LifeSmarts.org and in Family and Consumer Sciences textbooks, reference guides, content area websites, the FCCLA website, and other local or online resources.
2017-2018 FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Guidelines and the FCCLA/LifeSmarts Knowledge Bowl Competition Overview are located in the 2017-2018 Competitive Events Guide, available in the FCCLA Portal.