the following is expected at all conferences:
- All students must be accompanied by an adult chaperone
- Behavior at all times should reflect a positive, professional image of you, your school, your city, and FCCLA.
- Do not lay on the floors in the hotel hallways.
- Students may not purchase, possess, consume, or be under the influence of alcohol or an illegal drug at any time. Smoking is also prohibited.
- Students of opposite sexes may not be in a hotel room together without an adult to supervise.
- All students should be respectful and considerate during general sessions by refraining from talking and using technology at an inappropriate time.